2017 Executive Compensation Decision Support Survey
Our biennial survey is back—with a special compensation edition! We need your input.
In the only survey of its kind, we reach out to hundreds of companies to understand how compensation professionals within organizations reach key decisions and interface with other departments to achieve their executive pay objectives. Topics include:
- How compensation groups collaborate with:
- The compensation committee and its advisor
- Investor relations
- How compensation groups make decisions regarding:
- Award design
- Metric selection
- Goal setting
- Proxy disclosure best practices
- CEO pay ratio calculation approaches
- Communication and education to participants
Survey participants will be contacted in May to take the survey and will receive an advance preview of the results in addition to the final report.
Additionally, if there are specific topics that you would like this year’s survey to cover, you can either enter them in the registration form or email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2017.