Disclose your executive compensation decisions thoroughly and persuasively.
The proxy is both a legal document and a marketing document that explains to shareholders how you arrived at your named executive officer (NEO) compensation decisions. Institutional investors, proxy advisors, activists, and the media all use information from this document to evaluate your company’s executive compensation.
With so much new regulation, today’s proxy has, on average, more than five times the page count than it did just 10 years ago. But this expanding girth has made it harder for key messages to stand out. A picture is worth a thousand words, and a table can convey more information than ten paragraphs of text.
Let us help you bring clarity to your proxy through the use of visualization, quantitative analytics, and framing of your story and the key business reasons that support it.
How We Help
We work with you to do the following:
- Identify potential proxy enhancement areas based on your objectives and current practices
- Develop insightful and relevant analytics using your stock plan data with peer and general capital markets data
- Produce tables, charts, and other visuals to tell a clearer and more impactful story
- Integrate visuals with plain-English commentary
For new equity plan proposals, we can also help you model ISS and Glass Lewis voting patterns. Specifically, we:
- Test pay-for-performance using different peer groups and cuts on the data
- Build out pro forma ISS scorecards plus recommendations to drive a higher result
- License ISS products to run the SVT model and infer burn rate levels
We can also work with your team to develop analytics and visuals for use in a shareholder outreach campaign.