Equity Methods provides ASC 718 and IFRS 2 financial reporting for small or executive-only equity compensation plans. We support companies both public and private.
We initially designed our financial reporting service for programs with very large participant counts, complex tax situations, and intense management reporting requirements. Since then, we’ve found that share-based payment reporting can be a struggle for smaller companies as well. But the reasons are different: very lean accounting departments, exotic award types, and key staff stretched too thin to spare the necessary time.
Using our experience, white glove service model, and modular technology, Equity Methods can take over all or part of your reporting process in a cost-effective and high-impact way. We carry out any of the following tasks on an ongoing basis:
- Amortized expense for all award types and circumstances
- Flexible and customized forecasts and budgets of expense and EPS
- Management reporting—however you need it, we will build it
- Forfeiture rate analysis
- Calculations of basic and diluted earnings per share
- Deferred tax tracking
- Fair value measurement of options, market-based awards, and other instruments
- Support for supplemental pay-for-performance disclosure in proxy statements
- Reconcilation and validation for systems migration
Enjoy the benefits of our expertise, experience, and technology while freeing staff for more strategic initiatives.