Webinar February 23, 2017 Posted on: 2/06/2017
With the growth in multi-metric performance awards, changes in ISS’s assessment of pay-for-performance, and uncertainty stemming from a new presidential administration, equity compensation will experience considerable change in 2017.
Join us on Thursday, February 23 at 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET to take measure of the field of equity compensation. Get on top of the most critical issues we’ll face in 2017.
- Emerging award design trends, such as the “hybrid award,” ESPP expansion, and cash awards
- How ISS and proxy advisors are evolving their views on the importance of TSR as a performance metric
- Advances and best practices in performance goal setting
- What you need to know about the CEO pay ratio disclosure before its go-live in 2018
- How the new administration may change equity compensation, including Dodd-Frank rulemaking
- Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Time: 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET
- Cost: Complimentary
- Professional Education: 1.0 hour of CPE credit for this webinar will be available to CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals
- Registration: Click here