Webinar September 29, 2016 Posted on: 9/09/2016
Join featured panelists for “Compensation Plan Design to Maximize Value for Shareholders and Executives,” a webinar hosted by Equilar detailing how analytical modeling is becoming an integral part of thoughtful and effective plan design. Panelists will explore how modeling can align award metrics with business strategy, while also helping to avoiding surprises in the proxy as well as disconnects with the comp committee and shareholders.
- Takis Makridis, CEO, Equity Methods
- Blair Jones, Managing Director, Semler Brossy
- Julie Kim, Senior Director of Executive Compensation, McKesson Corp.
- Using analytical modeling to break out of homogenous plan design and find a company-specific solution.
- Unintended consequences when granting performance awards versus vanilla stock options.
- Stress testing different possible performance levers during the award design process to find an optimal solution.
- Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- Time: 10:00am PT/1:00pm ET
- Cost: Complimentary for Equilar subscribers
- Registration: Click here