Conference September 13, 2016 Posted on: 9/05/2016
Join Equity Methods in Cleveland on September 13th for the Ohio NASPP Chapter meeting.
This popular session will cover 2016’s ongoing developments in executive compensation and financial reporting, including:
- What you need to know about the SEC’s flurry of Dodd-Frank rule-making.
- FASB’s revisions to ASC 718.
- Design trends, including hybrid awards and post-vest holding periods.
- New approaches toward goal setting.
- What to do about total shareholder return (TSR) awards.
- Employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs).
- Recharging, direct tracing, and mobility complications in stock compensation reporting.
For more information on this session, click here.