2017 State of the Union in Equity Compensation: Finance and Accounting Track
With the go-live of ASU 2016-09, major changes in performance equity granting trends, and a new presidential administration, equity compensation accounting will experience considerable change in 2017.
- Adopting ASU 2016-09, including managing the resulting P&L volatility and other resulting challenges
- Emerging award design trends, such as the “hybrid award,” ESPP expansion, and cash awards
- How best-in-class finance functions are evolving their forecasting and budgeting techniques
- What finance leaders need to know about the upcoming CEO pay ratio proxy disclosure
- Areas of heightened audit scrutiny where more controls may be needed
- How the new administration may change equity compensation, including Dodd-Frank rulemaking
Get on top of the most critical issues we’ll face in 2017.