2018 State of the Union in Equity Compensation: Finance and Accounting Track
Stock compensation accounting continues to undergo considerable change. Plan designs are becoming more complex, requests for better internal analytics are intensifying, and tax reform may throw yet another dimension of change into the mix.
Join our webcast that will share key highlights from our 2017 Stock-Based Compensation Accounting Best Practices Survey. Topics will include:
- The growing role of predictive modeling and analytics
- ASU 2016-09’s aftermath and what to expect in 2018
- Trends in plan design and their flow-through impact to accounting
- Proxy disclosure updates, including CEO pay ratio
- The likely impact of tax reform
Be informed about the latest trends and what to expect in the coming year.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Accounting
Program Level: Basic to Intermediate
Additional CPE details
Don’t miss another topic! Get insights about HR advisory, financial reporting, and valuation directly via email: