2018 State of the Union in Equity Compensation: HR and Executive Compensation Track
Executive and equity compensation is in a state of flux entering 2018. The new CEO pay ratio disclosures are going live with the upcoming proxies, ISS is making more changes to their pay-for-performance testing, and tax laws have undergone a major, immediate change for the new year.
Join us as we discuss the state of the equity and executive compensation field and what it means for companies optimizing their plans and practices. Topics include:
- CEO pay ratio trends, expectations, and disclosure best practices
- ISS’s new pay-for-performance model and its benefits and pitfalls
- Tax reform updates and their impact on your company and employees
- Continuing trends in award design and practices, including hybrid awards and ESPP
- Best practices in managing performance awards through the lifecycle, from design and goal-setting through communication and tracking
Be informed about the latest trends and what to expect in the coming year.
Don’t miss another topic! Get insights about HR advisory, financial reporting, and valuation directly via email: