2020 State of the Union in Equity Compensation
Recorded Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Executive compensation and share-based payments are set to take some dramatic turns as we enter the new decade.
Watch our annual State of the Union webcast for a preview of the top themes to look out for in 2020. Considerable regulatory action by the SEC late last year may tilt the balance of power away from proxy advisors, leading to ongoing innovation in award designs. Meanwhile, with the capital markets at all-time highs, boards continue to ask whether incentive programs are ready for a potential market downturn.
Whatever your focus—executive compensation, corporate accounting, legal, or stock administration—this webcast provides an insightful glimpse at the year ahead. You’ll learn:
- Ways regulatory action by the SEC could impact executive compensation
- Risks stemming from ISS’ new economic value added (EVA) metric
- The growing role of visualization, both in the proxy and in management reporting
- The effect that environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends will have on compensation
- Creative means of using ESPPs to drive retention and incentives
- Emerging internal control and related risks in external equity accounting
- Trends in award design and what to expect in 2020
…and much more!
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details