2021 State of the Union in Equity Compensation
Join our annual State of the Union webcast for a preview of the top themes to look out for in 2021. With a new administration and new leadership at the SEC, we’re bracing for change that will cascade to all aspects of compensation, proxy reporting, and financial reporting.
Whatever your focus—executive compensation, corporate accounting, or global equity—this webcast will provide an insightful glimpse at the year ahead. We’ll cover:
- Expected rule-making by the new SEC related to compensation
- ESG’s growing momentum and its impact on compensation and reporting
- The new SEC rule requiring 10-K disclosure on human capital management
- Tax reform and the implications for compensation accounting and design
- Proxy advisors’ evolving role in light of a new SEC and ongoing litigation
- Trends in metric selection given Covid-19’s diverging impact across sectors
- Other trends in compensation, including award modifications, TSR, and more
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details