2022 State of the Union in Equity Compensation
Tune in to our annual State of the Union webcast for a preview of the top themes to look out for in 2022. After a year like 2021—from inflation to unprecedented attrition to new SEC leadership—we’re expecting an active year of SEC rule-making, tax law changes, market volatility, and equity award use and redesign.
Whatever your focus—executive compensation, corporate accounting, or global equity—this webcast will provide an insightful glimpse at the issues on deck. We’ll cover:
- Recent SEC rule-making and expectations for the year ahead
- The impact of employee attrition and stock market volatility on equity granting
- Shareholder activism and the influence of passive institutional investors
- Trends in award design, including the rollout of ESPPs and relative performance awards
- Private company granting practices, SEC scrutiny, and the implications for public companies
- Navigating ESG tailwinds and the impact on award design and shareholder governance
…and much more!
Join Takis Makridis and David Outlaw for this cross-functional preview of the year ahead.
Focus: issuers granting share-based compensation awards, including some focused commentary applicable to pre-IPO companies.
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details