2023 State of the Union in Equity Compensation
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET
Tune in to our annual State of the Union webcast for a preview of the top themes to watch in 2023. Last year saw the most prolific compensation-linked SEC rulemaking in a decade, and the SEC’s agenda suggests that more is on the way. FASB may be close behind as investors push for more granularity in human capital cost disclosure.
Meanwhile, economic uncertainty is impacting talent markets, share pools, and performance metric utilization. The role of ESG in compensation is still hotly debated. These macro topics will continue to drive change in the compensation design and reporting landscape.
Whatever your focus—executive compensation, corporate accounting, or global equity—this webcast will provide an insightful glimpse at the issues on deck. We’ll discuss:
- Recent SEC rulemaking and expectations for 2023
- Anticipated FASB (and SEC) guidance on human capital disclosures
- Macroeconomic uncertainty and ramifications for compensation planning and accounting
- The changing shareholder landscape, including universal proxy and anti-ESG activists
- Expected trends in award design for 2023
- Best practices and emerging priorities in stock compensation accounting
…and much more!
Join Takis Makridis and Boxian Kolb for this cross-functional preview of the year ahead.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details