CEO Pay Ratio: Tips for Preparing the First Disclosure
Thursday, November 30, 2017
10:00-11:00 AM PT / 1:00-2:00 PM ET
CEO pay ratio is finally here. And by now, most companies have identified their median employee—or are closing in on doing so.
Join Equity Methods and Hogan Lovells to hear stories from the front lines of preparing for the first disclosure. Drawing from their own experiences, David Outlaw of Equity Methods and Alex Bahn of Hogan Lovells will share insights about the issues, decisions, and roadblocks that companies have run into.
Specific learning objectives will include:
- How the recent SEC updates may affect you
- Best practices for selecting a CACM (consistently applied compensation measure)
- Practical tips for gathering data for a global workforce
- Approaches for the proxy disclosure itself, balancing conciseness with telling a clean story
- Communicating pay ratio results upward to the board, inward to employees, and outward to other stakeholders
Join this webinar to get an inside look at the real-world challenges companies are facing as they move toward their first disclosure.
Don’t miss another topic! Get insights about HR advisory, financial reporting, and valuation directly via email: