Effective ESPPs: Mastering the Design, Implementation, and Accounting
Employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs) can be a remarkable addition to the compensation and benefits toolkit. A well-constructed ESPP is a cost-effective way to deliver a guaranteed gain and a path towards employee ownership.
Whether you’re a compensation professional looking to differentiate with a spruced-up plan, a private company building on your ownership culture in advance of an IPO, or an accounting professional aiming to streamline your process, we have lessons to share. They include:
- Design levers available to set up a plan that meets your company’s needs
- Trends in ESPP design and how they help in the war for talent
- Managing the specialized financial reporting requirements for ESPPs
- Audit trends and materiality considerations in accounting for ESPPs
- Forecasting, tax, and dilution implications of complex ESPP programs
- Participant communications that maximize engagement and participation
Join David Outlaw and Taylor Jensen for this deep dive into all things ESPP.
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details