Effective ESPPs: Mastering the Design, Implementation, and Accounting
Employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs) can be a remarkable addition to the compensation and benefits toolkit. A well-constructed ESPP is a cost-effective way to deliver a guaranteed gain and a path towards employee ownership.
Whether you’re a compensation professional looking to differentiate with a spruced-up plan, a private company building on your ownership culture in advance of an IPO, or an accounting professional aiming to streamline your process, we have lessons to share. They include:
- Design levers available to set up a plan that meets your company’s needs
- Trends in ESPP design and how they help in the war for talent
- Managing the specialized financial reporting requirements for ESPPs
- Audit trends and materiality considerations in accounting for ESPPs
- Forecasting, tax, and dilution implications of complex ESPP programs
- Participant communications that maximize engagement and participation
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details