Equity Compensation Reporting for Multinational Companies
Multinational corporations face myriad equity compensation challenges that their domestic-only counterparts are able to sidestep.
In addition to the fundamental differences between IFRS and US GAAP, a web of overlapping regulations governs the tax treatment of equity awards in each country. That’s before considering employee mobility and how the individual country entities and consolidated parent entity should reflect such activity.
Join us for a webcast on the nuanced considerations of equity reporting within multinational organizations, including:
- IFRS versus US GAAP reporting for share-based payment awards
- Equity design strategies companies employ to minimize their global tax bills
- Varying implications of employee mobility on tax and financial reporting
- Responsibilities across the functional groups that manage equity compensation
- Best practices around equity compensation accounting automation and controls
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Accounting
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details