Incentive Design Trends and Predictions for 2022
As award design season turns the corner, join us to take stock of incentive design trends from 2021 and predictions for 2022.
2021 has been anything but predictable. All-time stock market highs, goal-setting uncertainty, supply chain disruptions, and mounting ESG-related pressure have influenced compensation planning in significant ways. Drawing from our hand-collected database of all S&P 500 companies, we’ll unpack the prevalence of different award vehicles, metrics, award structures, and more. Then we’ll compare those findings, which reflect the past, with design decisions that companies are making right now. We’ll wrap with a look at what this suggests for 2022.
Recognizing that incentive design is growing in complexity, we’ll also point out financial reporting and proxy disclosure challenges and risks that arise from certain novel designs. Whether you’re in accounting or compensation, you won’t want to miss this peek around the corner at what’s shaping up for 2022.
Join us to explore:
- Trends in long-term incentive design and the underlying market and governance drivers
- Case studies of novel award designs
- Award design predictions for 2022
- The expanding role of environmental, social, and governance metrics in executive compensation
- Proxy disclosure and financial reporting risks and surprises stemming from novel award designs
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details