Incentive Design Trends and Predictions for 2024
As award design season kicks off, join us to take stock of this year’s incentive design trends and predictions for 2024.
A volatile macroeconomic climate plagued by uncertainty is making the fall 2023 design season tricky to navigate. The role of relative performance awards, the evolving use of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics in the annual and/or long-term plan, and the challenges in performance goal-setting are a few of the top questions on the table. Drawing from our hand-collected database of S&P 500 proxy disclosures, we’ll look at recent trends in award vehicles, metrics, structures, and more, then unpack the implications for 2024.
Join us to explore:
- Trends in annual/short-term and long-term incentive plan design
- Macroeconomic trends and their effect on equity compensation granting strategies
- Award design predictions for 2024
- Trends, pros, and cons in incorporating ESG metrics
- Implications of novel award designs for expense, disclosure, and pay delivery
- Effects of recent SEC rulemaking on award design
- …and more!
Whether you’re in compensation or accounting, you won’t want to miss this peek around the corner at what’s shaping up for 2024.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details