Innovative Long-Term Incentive Awards
Thursday, September 6, 2018
10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
The 2018 award design season is upon us, and it’s already clear that there will be more diversity in how companies approach long-term incentive design. The need to creatively balance executive incentives and retention risks with governance considerations is stronger than ever.
Replay this September 6, 2018 webcast to review some of the most innovative award design ideas we’ve seen among the hundreds of companies we work with. From fresh twists on timeless classics to new and emerging metrics and structures, we’ll give you the lowdown on evolving trends to consider for your own organization. You’ll discover:
- Creative ways to reduce or stabilize the value of traditional relative TSR (rTSR) awards
- Hybrid awards that enable line of sight for recipients and value for shareholders, even when goals are difficult to forecast
- Reasons for the rapid emergence of capital efficiency metrics such as return on invested capital (ROIC)
- Performance options that turbocharge familiar incentives and satisfy governance groups
- Special or retention grants that avoid “pay-for-pulse” concerns
- Strategies for approaching “mega grants” that meet the needs of the company, recipients, and shareholders
Hear innovative design strategies to give inspiration as you begin award design season.
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details
Don’t miss another topic! Get insights about HR advisory, financial reporting, and valuation directly via email: