Pay Equity Challenges Amidst a Tight Labor Market (Encore Edition)
10:00 am PT/ 1:00 pm ET
Reserve your seat for this encore presentation of a discussion from the recent WorldatWork Rewards conference.
Pay equity is challenging even during normal times. This webcast will explore how the Great Resignation and other novel talent issues have brought even more complexity to pay equity processes and made it more difficult to drive sustainable progress in this important area.
We’ll cover a variety of themes, including:
- A primer on pay equity studies and institutional best practices
- The unintended effects turnover (entry and exit) can have on pay equity results
- How reactive retention efforts can impede pay equity progress
- The positive or negative effects that internal promotions have on pay equity
- The impact of employee mobility and work-from-anywhere practices on pay equity
- Tips and considerations for sustaining pay equity progress
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details