In Life and PvP Disclosure, Relationship Clarity is Key
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET
As companies get their PvP tables ready, the next step is deciding on how to “clearly describe” the PvP relationships. Companies may use graphs, narrative, or a combination of the two.
Join our webcast as we look at the strategies companies are taking toward this important component of the disclosure. In particular, we’ll cover:
- Requirements under the SEC rule related to the Item 402(v)(5) relationship disclosures
- Different types of PvP variable relationships manifesting in practice
- Approaches to constructing the disclosure, from minimalist to context-rich methods
- Decision-making criteria for arriving at a final disclosure strategy
- Peer trends (so far) and implementation considerations
- Recent SEC commentary on PvP
Throughout our discussion, we’ll run polls and encourage audience questions. Don’t miss this important next step in the PvP preparation journey.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details