Pay vs. Performance: Your Questions, Our Perspectives
The SEC’s new pay vs. performance rule handed most companies a new set of priorities this Q4. Now attention is shifting from what the rule entails to what it will take to get a draft disclosure ready.
Watch our webcast for answers to the most frequently asked questions we’ve received so far on how to implement and comply with the rule’s design. We’ll also flag areas where the rule is silent, meaning competing interpretations will exist until the SEC releases additional guidance in the form of C&DIs. Among other things, we’ll discuss:
- The treatment of dividends in the measurement of compensation actually paid (CAP)
- Allowable peer groups and calculation methodologies for purposes of the peer TSR figures
- Suitable valuation methodologies for valuing options
- Correctly accounting for performance conditions in the CAP calculation
- Flexibility in the type of company-selected measure adopted
…and much more!
This webcast is a panel discussion to share the range of insights we’ve gathered from working with clients.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details