2019 State of the Union in Equity Compensation
Thursday, February 21, 2019
10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
2019 is shaping up to be a big year in the world of equity compensation.
Join our annual State of the Union webcast for a preview of the year’s top themes. In this cross-functional edition, we’ll discuss compensation design and corporate governance trends, regulatory changes, risks and opportunities in equity accounting, and ways that volatility in the capital markets could affect equity.
Whatever your focus—executive compensation, corporate accounting, legal, or stock administration—this webcast will provide an insightful glimpse at the year ahead. We’ll cover:
- Planning considerations should capital market volatility rise or fall
- Innovative award designs from 2018 and what to expect in 2019
- Best-in-class reporting from the CAO’s vantage point
- The growing influence of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns in compensation
- Using ESPPs to foster a stronger ownership culture
- Emerging internal control (and related) risks in equity accounting
- A CEO pay ratio postmortem plus expectations for what happens next
…and much more!
Join Equity Methods CEO Takis Makridis to kick off 2019.
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details
Don’t miss another topic! Get insights about HR advisory, financial reporting, and valuation directly via email: