Survey Results: 2015 Stock Compensation Accounting Best Practices
The results from our first Stock Compensation Accounting Survey are in! Between December 2014 and March 2015, we heard from 245 professionals involved with stock compensation accounting, tax, or award design.
Join us for the highlights. We’ll reveal:
- How we assumed best-in-class finance functions approached stock compensation accounting—and what the reality turned out to be
- Why some companies are always in forecasting mode
- How organizations allocate expense throughout their corporate hierarchies
- Risks and opportunities in the taxation of equity awards
- Practical steps to building a word-class finance organization
…and much more.