The 5 Ingredients of a Successful Pay Equity Study
Social activism, media attention, and state legislation have pushed gender and racial pay parity to center stage. An increasing number of HR leaders and senior executives are prioritizing audits to assess compensation practices and the state of internal pay equity in their organizations. Meanwhile, boards and investors are asking tougher questions.
Effective execution of a pay equity analysis requires thoughtful consideration of different moving parts, from data to remediation. In this webcast, we’ll walk through five key ingredients of a successful pay equity study:
- What compensation components should you include in the analysis?
- Which factors in the HRIS data can help explain pay?
- How should you develop comparable employee groups?
- What do the statistical analysis results mean?
- What remediation strategies are available?
Bring your own questions for this interactive discussion of a closely watched trend.
This webcast qualifies CPAs and Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CPE.
CPE Credits: 1.0 (available to live webcast attendees)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Additional CPE details